Black Church Print Studio is an artistic collective located in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin. It supports and promotes the development of contemporary art practice through the medium of printmaking. This is achieved through the provision of excellent studio facilities, a diverse artistic programme, and by the promotion of fine art print as a leading art form both nationally and internationally.
- Providing a well managed, fully equipped, professional facility with technical, administrative and digital support for full-time members, dedicated printmakers and the wider public.
- Maintaining a programme of activities that supports professional development in the cultural sector.
- Promoting an 'open door' policy by providing access to the public through our artistic and education programmes.
- Maintaining and developing networks with other arts organisations through collaborations and partnerships.
- Developing relationships with educational institutions by facilitating tours, demonstrations and internships, and by offering graduate and undergraduate award schemes.
- Providing an annual International Artist-in-Residence programme and developing international exchanges and collaborations.